10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets
Write ad copy like the pros and EXPLODE your response rates -- check out these 10 tips...
home business, passive income, hand free income, automated income, fully automated income, homebusiness, work at home, work from home, business opportunity, home based opportunity, no prospecting, no advertising, no selling, no phone calls, work at home employment, home based business opportunities, franchise opportunity, work at home mom, home based business idea, new business idea, work at home job, work at home internet job, be your own boss, self employment, work at home business opportunities, internet business idea, work at home on the internet, multiple income streams, passive income streams, perpetual income streams, retire early, six figure income, seven figure income, online entreprenuer
1. Use a hand written letter on your ad copy instead of text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it and publish the ad on your web page. Adding a personal touch will always increase your sales.
2. Publish a list of famous and respected customers who have bought from you on your a copy. People will think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first
3. Show before and after photos for your products on your web page copy. Show the problem picture and then beside it, show the picture of the resolution to the problem when they use your product.
4. Include an article or review that has been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will show people that your business is respected and will increase your credibility.
5. When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list the dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase the value o
Recommended For You